Thursday, July 30, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog.

I've spent many years travelling the subways and city buses here in the San Francisco Bay Area. While on the bus and train I couldn't avoid listening in on some of the odd conversations that occurred around me. Besides the conversations there were the random things I'd come across -- odd scenes, unusual situations, strange people.

This blog is devoted to the random oddities that I come across. I hope you find this as amusing, or as shocking, as I find riding the rails everyday to and from work.

Note, I see this as a community blog. If you have a story you would like to share, your own oddball public transportation story, feel free to contact me. We'll figure out a way you can post on this website.

Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment